Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Wellness Team - Introduction

Over time, as I've developed my personal ideas around health, I've created my own "Wellness Team". My Wellness team consists of a combination of local and online resources I turn to for making the best health choices I can for myself. These currently include the Blogs listed to the right, an online exercise organization called EPLifeFit, and local professionals; my chiropractor Dr. George Keogh, my massage therapist Heidi Johnson of BeeHive Massage, my naturopath Dr. Katie Data and my counselor Deborah Jordan

Each play a very different, but I believe very vital, role in my staying as healthy as possible. And this is a constantly evolving team. While components fit and work well for me, I hang onto them. When my needs change, I add additional elements or change some of them completely. 

Over the next few posts, I'll talk about each in more detail. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment